Welcome to our College!
Fifty years back, in the year 1961 with the foresightedness and initiative of Kapadwanj Kelavni Mandal and with the donation of Shah Keshavlal Somabhai and Parekh Brothers a college came into existence in Kapadwanj to cater to the needs of the students from of the small town and the adjoining villages. It was named as Parekh Brothers Science & Shah Keshavlal Somabhai Arts College. Later in the year 1964 the Mandal started a commerce college named as Vadilal Mansukhram Parekh Commerce College. In the year 1969 the Commerce college was merged with the Arts college and the Science college was separated which continues till date.Spread over 19.75 acres of campus area and built up area of 3846 sq.mtrs,ours is a co-education grant-in-aid college, affiliated to Gujarat University. Our college is included under section 12(B) and 2(F) of the UGC Act,1956 and is accredited with ‘B’ Grade by NAAC in 2009.
Gopal M. Sharma,
Shah K. S. Arts and V. M. Parekh Commerce College, Kapadwanj was established by Kapadwanj Kelavni Mandal in 1961, in order to impart higher education in the field of arts and commerce for the residents of Kapadwanj and nearby talukas. It has remained as one of the premier institutions since last 54 years.
Organised By: Economics & Commerce Department
Sub: Career Guidance after Graduation